New public photo Flikr to Dropbox
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Upload pictures from Dropbox folder to Flickr
- Flickr favorites sync to Google Drive.
- Blink when my photo finishes uploading
- Publish a post on your Weebly blog if you add a public photo on Flickr
- Save your Flickr public favorite photos to QNAP device
- IF you take a photo with iPhone's front camera, THEN upload to Flickr
- Flickr (Album) to Blogger (Post)
- Upload all iOS photos to Flickr
Useful Flickr and myHue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn on your myHue lights.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Turn offThis action will turn off your myHue lights.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of your myHue lights.
- Change temperatureThis action will change the temperature of your myHue lights.
- BedtimeThis action will enable the bedtime mode.
- WakeupThis action will enable the wakeup mode.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of your myHue lights.
- Change effectThis action will change the effect of your myHue lights.
- PartyThis action will enable the party mode of your myHue lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together