Save new Flickr sets to my iPhone
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Flickr Public Photos
- Save your Flickr public favorite photos to QNAP device
- Track new Flickr photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Publish your favorite Flickr images as new Tumblr post
- Share new Instagram posts to Flickr when you use a specific hashtag
- iOS photo backup to flickr
- Blink when my photo finishes uploading
- Flickr favourite to facebook page
Useful Flickr and Phyn integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Alert detectedThis trigger fires when Phyn detects an alert.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn water onThis action will turn your home’s water on.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Turn water offThis action will turn your home’s water off.
- Plumbing checkThis action will initiate a plumbing check.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together