When I post a Flickr photo, add it to my iOS photo album
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Send Flickr to Dad's email
- From Flickr to Google Drive
- Publish a post on your Weebly blog if you add a public photo on Flickr
- Send facebook tagged photos to flikr
- New public photo Flikr to Dropbox
- New photo Flickr to Wallpaper
- Save your flickr favorites to Evernote
- Blink when my photo finishes uploading
Useful Flickr and uSign integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together