IF you take a photo with iPhone's front camera, THEN upload to Flickr
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Any new video from Instagram gets uploaded to Flickr
- Save new Flickr sets to my iPhone
- New photo in Buffer, add photo to Flickr
- Flickr (Album) to Blogger (Post)
- Flickr Public Photos
- Favorite Flikr Photo to Android Wallpaper
- Flicker Image to BuffferApp for Distribution
- Send Flickr to Dad's email
Useful Flickr and WeMo Coffeemaker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Water filter needs to be replacedThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker’s water filter needs to be replaced.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Cleaning cycle requiredThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker needs to run a cleaning cycle.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Coffeemaker Not Ready Mode activated at selected timeThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker is Not Ready Mode (Refill, Place Carafe or Refill Water modes) is activated at your selected time.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
- History of coffeemaker Not Ready Mode activated at selected timeThis query returns a list of when your coffeemaker was in Not Ready Mode.
- History of water filter replacement eventsThis query returns a list of times that your coffeemaker’s water filter needs to be replaced.
- History of cleaning cycle requiredThis query returns a list of when your coffeemaker needs to run a cleaning cycle.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together