Flickr favorites sync to Google Drive.
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- IF you take a photo with iPhone's front camera, THEN upload to Flickr
- Download Flickr Favorites to Dropbox
- Save new public photos from your Flickr photostream to your QNAP device
- Upload all iOS photos to Flickr
- FB page photo upload to flickr
- Tweet your newest uploaded Flickr pictures.
- Favorite photo on Flickr, download to OneDrive
- Publish your favorite Flickr images as new Tumblr post
Useful Flickr and WeMo Slow Cooker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Cook timer finishedThis Trigger fires every time your cook timer has finished.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Cooking mode changedThis Trigger fires every time your Slow Cooker cooking mode changes (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Adjust cooking modeThis Action will adjust your Slow Cooker to your specified cooking mode (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Set cook timer and modeThis Action will adjust your Slow Cooker to your specified cooking mode (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off) for a selected time period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together