Add new photo to Amazon Cloud Drive
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Publish a post on your Weebly blog if you add a public photo on Flickr
- Flickr + Drive
- Track new Flickr photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Twit pics -> Flickr account
- Save new public photos from your Flickr photostream to your QNAP device
- Tweet your newest uploaded Flickr pictures.
- Post your Foursquare photos to Flickr
- Save new Flickr sets to my iPhone
Useful Flickr and WIFIPLUG integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned on.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned off.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG on. If the WIFIPLUG is already on, it will remain on.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG off. If the WIFIPLUG is already off, it will remain off.
- BlinkThis Action will flicker a WIFIPLUG. i.e. turn off and back on (if on) or turn on and back off (if off).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together