Save new public photos from your Flickr photostream to your QNAP device
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Favorite photo on Flickr, download to OneDrive
- Google Plus Photo to Flickr
- Favorite Flikr Photo to Android Wallpaper
- Save new Flickr sets to my iPhone
- New photo in Buffer, add photo to Flickr
- Flickr favorites sync to Google Drive.
- TS Assistant - Trigger Out (iOS)
- Tweet your newest uploaded Flickr pictures.
Useful Flickr and Works With Cavius integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- AlarmThis trigger fires during alarms
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when the alarm has changed mode. I.e. armed, disarmed or set to home shield mode.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together