Post Facebook Page update when new event is created on Flutin
Other popular Flutin workflows and automations
- Send notification from IFTTT on live event creation
- Update on Tumblr when new live event on Flutin
- Sync Flutin event with Google Calendar
- Sync Flutin event with Trello
- Sync Flutin event with Notion
- Post tweet on live event creation
- Send an email when event is created.
- Share Linkedin Update on live event creation
Useful Flutin and Gewiss Home Gateway integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- New Event CreatedThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- A scene has been executedThis trigger fires when a scene is executed
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
Actions (Then that)
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Send a message to Smart PlateSend a custom message to one of your smart plates
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together