Sync Flutin event with Notion
Other popular Flutin workflows and automations
- Send notification from IFTTT on live event creation
- Post tweet on live event creation
- Sync Flutin event with Trello
- Update your Telegram Community when new event is created on Flutin
- Update on Tumblr when new live event on Flutin
- Notify Discord channel on new event creation on Flutin
- Send an email when event is created.
- Post Facebook Page update when new event is created on Flutin
Useful Flutin and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- New Event CreatedThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together