Sync Flutin event with Google Calendar
Other popular Flutin workflows and automations
- Update Slack Channel on new event creation on Flutin
- Update on Tumblr when new live event on Flutin
- Sync Flutin event with Notion
- Share Linkedin Update on live event creation
- Notify Discord channel on new event creation on Flutin
- Send an email when event is created.
- Post Facebook Page update when new event is created on Flutin
- Sync Flutin event with Trello
Useful Flutin and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together