Update on Tumblr when new live event on Flutin
Other popular Flutin workflows and automations
- Update your Telegram Community when new event is created on Flutin
- Sync Flutin event with Google Calendar
- Sync Flutin event with Notion
- Post Facebook Page update when new event is created on Flutin
- Send an email when event is created.
- Sync Flutin event with Trello
- Update Slack Channel on new event creation on Flutin
- Update Evernote on live event creation
Useful Flutin and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- New Event CreatedThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together