If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and GraspIO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Trigger when Analog Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Analog Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Trigger when Digital Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Digital Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
Actions (Then that)
- Run a projectThis action will run a project saved in your GraspIO Studio account.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Display text on OLED screenThis action will display text on the OLED.
- Control RGB LEDThis action will turn on the RGB LED with the selected color.
- Flash RGB LEDThis action will alternately display two colors for the selected duration/delay on the LED .
- Speak the entered textThis action will make the board speak using the interfaced Speaker.
- Capture a photo or GIFThis action will capture a photo or GIF using the interfaced camera.
- Control Servo MotorThis action will control the Servo Motor angle and speed.
- Control Digital Output portsThis action will control the Digital Output ports on the board.
- Beep BuzzerThis action will beep the buzzer by turning it on and off at the desired frequency.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together