If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and iSpy Agent integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when motion is detected on the selected camera.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- AlertThis trigger fires when an alert is raised by the selected device.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when sound is detected on the selected microphone
- History of sound detectionsThis query returns a list of when sound was detected on the selected microphone
- History of when AC is ONThis query returns a list of when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was ON.
- History of AlertsThis query returns a list of when an alert was raised by the selected device.
- History of instances when AC was OFFThis query returns a list of instances when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was OFF
Actions (Then that)
- Take a photoThis action will make the selected camera take a photo.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Enable a deviceThis action will enable (switch on) the selected device.
- Disable detectionThis action will disable motion detection on cameras or sound detection on microphones.
- Enable detectionThis action will enable motion detection on cameras or sound detection on microphones.
- Disable a deviceThis action will disable the selected device.
- AlertTrigger an alert on the selected device.
- Arm a deviceArm the selected device (switch alerts on).
- Disarm a deviceDisarm the selected device (switch alerts off).
- Arm serverThis action will arm the master alerts switch on Agent DVR.
- Set profileThis action will apply the specified profile (home, away or night).
- Disarm serverThis action will disarm the master alerts on Agent DVR.
- Run a commandThis action will execute a command on the computer running Agent DVR.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together