Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together