If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Notion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
- History of door opens, closes or movesThis query returns a list of when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- History of when AC is ONThis query returns a list of when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was ON.
- History of when the smoke or CO alarm triggeredThis query returns a list of when an alarm sounds.
- History of instances when AC was OFFThis query returns a list of instances when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was OFF
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together