When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and SL-BUS Technology integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Switch OnThis action will switch on SL-BUS Device.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Switch OffThis action will switch off SL-BUS Device.
- Set Level toSets Level of a SL-BUS Device to specific value
- Execute SceneExecute preconfigured SL-BUS scene
- OpenOpen the SL-BUS Curtain
- CloseClose the SL-BUS Curtain
- Door OpenOpen the SL-BUS Door
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together