When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- History of when AC is ONThis query returns a list of when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was ON.
- History of Timberwolf object value changesThis returns a list of value changes recorded after this query is created.
- History of instances when AC was OFFThis query returns a list of instances when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was OFF
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together