If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Litter-Robot by Whisker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Litter Robot EventsThis trigger fires when an event is triggered from your litter robot. ie. Clean Cycle Completes
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Litter Robot InsightsThis trigger fires every week or month with data about your litter robot insights
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- History of when AC is ONThis query returns a list of when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was ON.
- History of Litter Robot EventsThis query returns a list of events from your litter robot. ie. Clean Cycle Completes
- History of instances when AC was OFFThis query returns a list of instances when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was OFF
Actions (Then that)
- Litter Robot ActionsActions that can be performed by your Litter Robot
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Set Sleep ModeThis action will set the sleep mode on your Litter Robot.
- Disable Sleep ModeThis action will remove your litter robot's sleep schedule
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together