When the Litter-Robot is full, turn the Philips Hue lighting to purple
Popular Philips Hue and Litter-Robot by Whisker workflows and automations
Useful Philips Hue and Litter-Robot by Whisker integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Litter Robot ActionsActions that can be performed by your Litter Robot
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Set Sleep ModeThis action will set the sleep mode on your Litter Robot.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Disable Sleep ModeThis action will remove your litter robot's sleep schedule
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
Philips Hue and Litter-Robot by Whisker resources
Spotlight on Litter-Robot
Litter-robot turns a chore into something more convenient and - gasp! - even kinda fun when you connect it to your other smart home products using IFTTT.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together