When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Xtactor integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Xtactor extended commandThis trigger fires when you send an IFTTT-command from your Xtactor wristband with a matching shortname. The extended command also allows for additional ingredients to be sent after the shortname.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Xtactor commandThis trigger fires when you send an IFTTT-command from your Xtactor wristband.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together