Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and GE Appliances Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together