Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and GraspIO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Trigger when Analog Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Analog Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Trigger when Digital Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Digital Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Run a projectThis action will run a project saved in your GraspIO Studio account.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Display text on OLED screenThis action will display text on the OLED.
- Control RGB LEDThis action will turn on the RGB LED with the selected color.
- Flash RGB LEDThis action will alternately display two colors for the selected duration/delay on the LED .
- Speak the entered textThis action will make the board speak using the interfaced Speaker.
- Capture a photo or GIFThis action will capture a photo or GIF using the interfaced camera.
- Control Servo MotorThis action will control the Servo Motor angle and speed.
- Control Digital Output portsThis action will control the Digital Output ports on the board.
- Beep BuzzerThis action will beep the buzzer by turning it on and off at the desired frequency.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together