Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and Habitify integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- New habit statusThis trigger fires when a habit is updated with a new status.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- New habit logThis trigger fires when a new log is added to your habit.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- New mood loggedThis trigger fires when a new mood is logged.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- New habit noteThis trigger fires when you create a new habit note.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together