Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and Home Connect Cookit integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Cookit turned onThis trigger fires every time your Cookit is turned on.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Cookit turned offThis trigger fires every time your Cookit is turned off.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Cookit startedThis trigger fires every time your Cookit has started.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Cookit step finishedThis trigger fires every time your Cookit has finished the current step successfully.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- Cookit finishedThis trigger fires every time your Cookit has finished successfully.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together