Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and Invoxia GPS Tracker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When button is pressedThis trigger fires when you press the button on your Tracker.
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- When zone alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a zone alert is triggered.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- When anti-theft alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when anti-theft alert is activated.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- When low battery alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when the battery reaches 20%, and then again when 5% remains.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- When significant journey alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a significant journey is detected.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- When new location data is availableThis trigger fires every time location data is sent by your Tracker.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together