Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and iSpy Agent integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when motion is detected on the selected camera.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- AlertThis trigger fires when an alert is raised by the selected device.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when sound is detected on the selected microphone
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Take a photoThis action will make the selected camera take a photo.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Enable a deviceThis action will enable (switch on) the selected device.
- Disable detectionThis action will disable motion detection on cameras or sound detection on microphones.
- Enable detectionThis action will enable motion detection on cameras or sound detection on microphones.
- Disable a deviceThis action will disable the selected device.
- AlertTrigger an alert on the selected device.
- Arm a deviceArm the selected device (switch alerts on).
- Disarm a deviceDisarm the selected device (switch alerts off).
- Arm serverThis action will arm the master alerts switch on Agent DVR.
- Set profileThis action will apply the specified profile (home, away or night).
- Disarm serverThis action will disarm the master alerts on Agent DVR.
- Run a commandThis action will execute a command on the computer running Agent DVR.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together