Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Socket switched onThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned on.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Socket switched offThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned off.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together