Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and MyQ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Door closedThis trigger fires when a door is closed.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a door is opened.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Light turned onThis trigger fires when a light is turned on.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Light turned offThis trigger fires when a light is turned off
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together