Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together