Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and Notion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together