Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- New survey createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new survey in SurveyMonkey.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- New survey responseThis Trigger fires every time there is a new survey response for the survey you specify.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new contact is added to the specified list.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- Get PlantsGet your plant list
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together