Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and Thinga integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- Get PlantsGet your plant list
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together