Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and Trane® Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Trane automation runsThis trigger fires when a Trane automation runs.
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when your lock is locked.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when your lock is unlocked.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Door opensThis trigger fires when your door opens.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Door closesThis trigger fires when your door closes.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when a camera detects motion.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
- Motion sensor detects motionThis trigger fires when your motion sensor detects motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a Trane automationThis action will run a Trane automation.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Turn a switch onThis action will turn on a switch.
- Turn a switch offThis action will turn a switch off.
- Turn a dimmer onThis action will turn a dimmer on.
- Turn a dimmer offThis action will turn a dimmer off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together