Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and Wattio SmartHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- GATE - Switch security offThis Action will switch off your security device.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- GATE - Switch security onThis Action will switch on a security device.
- GATE - Switch all security offThis Action will switch off all your security devices.
- GATE - Switch all security onThis Action will switch on all your security devices.
- POD - Switch onThis Action will switch on the POD.
- POD - Switch offThis Action will switch off the POD.
- POD - Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the POD on or off.
- THERMIC - Set temperatureThis Action will set the temperature to the selected level in THERMIC.
- THERMIC - Set modeThis Action will set the THERMIC to the selected mode.
- AIR - Switch onSwitch AIR On
- AIR - Switch offSwitch Wattio AIR off
- AIR - Set modeSet Wattio AIR mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together