Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and Wemo Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Switched onThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned on.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Switched offThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned off.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Long pressThis trigger fires every time your WeMo Dimmer is turned on or off with a long press over two seconds.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer on. If the WeMo Dimmer is already on, it will remain on.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Turn offThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer off. If the WeMo Dimmer is already off, it will remain off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- Toggle on/offThis action will toggle a WeMo Dimmer on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together