Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and World Health Organization integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- News from the WHOThis trigger fires when a new update is posted by the WHO.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- New disease outbreak newsThis trigger fires when a new disease outbreak update is posted the by World Health Organization.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together