Tell Amazon Alexa to Close Garage
Other popular Garadget workflows and automations
- Open Garage Door with Button Widget
- Alarm trigger when a door is opened
- Notify when Garage Opens
- Blink Hue Light when Garage Opens
- Make Sure the Garage Door is Closed at Night
- Close my Garage door when my iComfort system enters Away mode
- Make Sure Garage is Closed when Wind Picks up
- Open Garage with Flic
Useful Garadget and Homey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opensThis trigger fires when the garage door starts to open.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Door closesThis trigger fires when the garage door fully closes.
- Door eventThis trigger fires on every door event.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Open doorThis action will open the garage door.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Close doorThis action will close the garage door.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together