Close your garage door when you leave home
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Open the garage door when charging is done
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Open the garage when arriving home
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
Useful Garageio and Google Tasks integrations
Triggers (If this)
- List all tasks in a listThis query returns a list all the tasks in a given task list.
- Door Open StateThis query returns a list of recent events when a garage door you manage was opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- List all task listsThis query returns a list of all your task lists.
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together