If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Close your garage door
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
- Open garage door (Android)
Useful Garageio and Home Connect Cookit integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cookit turned onThis trigger fires every time your Cookit is turned on.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Cookit turned offThis trigger fires every time your Cookit is turned off.
- Cookit startedThis trigger fires every time your Cookit has started.
- Cookit step finishedThis trigger fires every time your Cookit has finished the current step successfully.
- Cookit finishedThis trigger fires every time your Cookit has finished successfully.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together