Open your garage door
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- Open the garage door when charging is done
- Garage Door Log
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- Open garage door (Android)
Useful Garageio and iOS Calendar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New event added to any calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- New event added to specific calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to the calendar that you specify.
- New event added from searchThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at all of the attributes associated with an event, including title, location, notes, and invitees.
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Create a calendar eventThis action creates a new event in the calendar you specify.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together