Close your garage door
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- Open the garage when arriving home
- Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
- Open garage door (Android)
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
Useful Garageio and IRSAP NOW Heating integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Humidity rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity of a place rises above a given threshold.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Humidity falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity of a place falls below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the temperature in a certain place rises above a given threshold.
- Temperature falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the temperature of a certain place falls below a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn heating onThis will turn your home heating on
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Turn heating offThis action will turn your home heating off.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Return heating to automatic modeThis action will turn on all your home's heating schedules.
- Turn led onThis action will turn on the led of devices associated with a place.
- Turn led offThis action will turn off the led of devices associated to a place.
- Set presence mode awayThis action will set your presence mode to away.
- Set presence mode homeThis action will set your presence mode to home.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together