If my door is opened or closed then send me an email
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Open the garage when arriving home
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
- Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- Close your garage door
Useful Garageio and Metronet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together