Close your garage door
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open your garage door
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
- Open the garage door when charging is done
Useful Garageio and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together