Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open the garage door when charging is done
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
- Open the garage when arriving home
- Open your garage door
Useful Garageio and OhmConnect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of an #OhmHour endsThis query returns a list of when an OhmHour ends.
- Door Open StateThis query returns a list of recent events when a garage door you manage was opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- History of OhmHour events startedThis query returns a list of times when an OhmHour started
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Record change in device statusThis action will record a change in device status to help us know what is happening with your devices.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together