Record #OhmHours in a Google Spreadsheet
Popular Google Sheets and OhmConnect workflows and automations
Useful Google Sheets and OhmConnect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New row added to spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- An #OhmHour startsThis trigger fires when an OhmHour starts
- New spreadsheet added to folderThis trigger fires when a new spreadsheet is added to a Google Drive folder you specify. Note: only works for spreadsheets created after the Applet turned on.
- An #OhmHour endsThis trigger fires when an OhmHour ends.
- Current value of a cellThis query returns the current value of a single cell in your spreadsheet.
- History of OhmHour events startedThis query returns a list of times when an OhmHour started
- History of worksheets in spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- History of an #OhmHour endsThis query returns a list of when an OhmHour ends.
Actions (Then that)
- Add row to spreadsheetThis action will add a single row to the bottom of the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created after 2000 rows.
- Record change in device statusThis action will record a change in device status to help us know what is happening with your devices.
- Update cell in spreadsheetThis action will update a single cell in the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created if the file doesn't exist.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together