Turn off Honeywell Total Connect thermostat when #OhmHour starts
Popular Honeywell Total Connect Comfort and OhmConnect workflows and automations
Useful Honeywell Total Connect Comfort and OhmConnect integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperature to a permanent holdThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to permanently hold the specified temperature until you change it.
- Record change in device statusThis action will record a change in device status to help us know what is happening with your devices.
- Set temperature for a period of timeThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to hold a temperature for a specified period of time. The schedule will resume when the time expires.
- Resume programmed scheduleThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to resume the currently defined thermostat programmed schedule.
- Set fan to on or autoThis Action will set the Honeywell thermostat fan to On where the fan is always on or Auto where the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together