Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- Garage Door Log
- Open the garage door when charging is done
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
Useful Garageio and Wink: Spotter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature measured by your Spotter rises above the value you specify.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature measured by your Spotter drops below the value you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together