If I leave my house then close my garage door
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
- Open the garage when arriving home
- Garage Door Log
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
Useful Garageio and Streamer.bot integrations
Triggers (If this)
- IFTTT Notification Sub-ActionThis trigger fires when an `IFTTT Notification` sub-action is executed from Streamer.bot.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- IFTTT Advanced Notification Sub-ActionThis trigger fires when an `IFTTT Advanced Notification` sub-action is executed from Streamer.bot.
Actions (Then that)
- Execute ActionThis action will remotely execute a Streamer.bot action.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Execute Action (JSON)This action will remotely execute a Streamer.bot action with multiple arguments provided by JSON input.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together