Open the garage door when charging is done
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
- Garage Door Log
- Open your garage door
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- Open garage door (Android)
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
Useful Garageio and Trello integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Card added to boardThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specific board.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Card added to listThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specified list.
- Card assigned to meThis Trigger fires every time a card is assigned to you.
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Create a cardThis Action will create a card on the specified list in specified board.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together