Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- Open the garage when arriving home
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
Useful Garageio and Zoom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Meeting createdThis trigger fires when a meeting is created.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Any scheduled meeting startsThis trigger fires when a scheduled meeting starts.
- Any scheduled meeting endsThis trigger fires when a scheduled meeting ends.
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Create a meetingThis action will create a new meeting.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together